Day 148


This is what I mean when I speak of the
peaceful quietness that surrounds the temples in Ayutthaya.

I don't know much about religion in general,
but I am certainly not unresponsive when it comes to spirituality.
And nature is fundamental for me,
as it allows me to live a deepen feeling in a situation
of natural and living peace.
What blocks me and cause me rejection towards the main religious beliefs,
is the artificial construction of rituals,
behaving codes
and prayers.

On the contrary, plunged in these parks and lakes,
everything is spontaneous and "free"
and even the temples
- still charged with a vibrant energy despite being now ruins -
are accessible without any ceremony.
Personally,
I feel this are the places where I can stop,
sit down

and feel.


Ps the definition of the pictures is awful as I took them with the camcorder
(I forgot the camera at the hotel, unforgivable )