Day 100

And this is nothing but the start.
And, here we go.
Day by day I got to my first triple-figure post.
A hundred days,
three months,
one week and
one day,
centuries from a personal point of view.

First of all I want to say thank you,
to anyone that in any ways has been sharing this path with me,
it is fundamental for me to track you from
all over the world
and it gives me the sparkle to go on.

Something I've learnt from this first round?
a) never again without the camera
b) sometimes taking action and participating is far more important
than bolting down articles, news and tweets
c) meet, discuss, ask, interview is a must-do
d) understanding what I like and follow it is the most efficient decision one can
ever take
e) last, but not least, curiosity is not allowed to fall below a minimum threshold

Funny fact : the 100th day of this adventure coincides
with the anniversary
of the other all-important adventure of my life. 
Three years ago
I met the greatest partner ever of this continuous wandering 
that is my life.

Well, the soundtrack for today is first of all 
 a toast to this day,
and then let turn it into the right load of energy
for everyone that 
- like the undersigned-
is struggling to keep up with exams, study
or even work..

Tonight 
I'm gonna have myself a real good time
...
I'm gonna go go go
There's no stopping me
!


PS this special day is once again the occasion to gather our support
for all the boys and girls that are fighting for their freedom
in Turkey, that despite the brutal repression are not giving in
or loosing the strenght to add beauty and feelings to their protest
(this image from Gezi Park left me speachless)
so that I'll ask to everyone ONE SECOND OF YOUR TIME
to sign a petion started by Avaaz :
"to urge the government to stop using excessive force against protesters immediately, to stop demolishing one of the few green spaces left in Istanbul, and to stop cracking down on citizens who are peacefully assembling or expressing their opinions."
Out of the 150,ooo signatures needed we already collected 113,ooo.
Be the next,
sharing and discussing on Twitter is NOT enough.