Day 177

Sei chiara come un'alba, sei fresca come l'aria.
Diventi rossa se qualcuno ti guarda
E sei fantastica quando sei assorta
And finally,
she came.

I have been waiting for her for ages,
and this morning,
finally,
I met the pijamas girl.

Since I began my scholastic career
I wish someone entered the class
in a sleeper and blowsier way
than I was.
But no,
I was always the one wearing different shoes,
walking the corridors my cup of caffelatte still in my hand
(mum, I apologize for all the mugs I donated to this world)
and the one who on the "class picture day" was absent
or trying to make the pijamas look like the coolest new trend.
I a word,
I didn't give a about it.
Not that now I do,
but it's more about loving oneself and blablabla
but I remember feeling comfy and at ease abroad,
among students,
because they had a similar concept about studying
and meeting together in places which do not require a specific fashionable attitude,
eg. Universities .

Do not misinterpret my words,
I love to see people well dressed around me and
I always admired the mastery some girls have
for being always impeccable.
And I, myself, have a specific taste and style
(I am quite critic as well about "things you shall never mix up together as an outfit")
but in my mind
a thermos full of tea is the equivalent of a pochette
and a cozy sweater stolen from my boyfriend
will suit me beautifully.
Ok, too much probably,
but the point here is that today,
I was studying at Bocconi when I raised my glaze and
my match was fiercely walking along the corridor,
a coffee in her hand
asian thoughtful face
black top
black loosen jersey
yoga bordeaux trousers
and a shining pair of green crocs.

Amazing!

I could start a blog just to spot these
-rare-
events,
and I could be quite serious about it.....!