Day 308


Today, from Milan
This time I am not telling my wandering,
but rather the Great March into Relativity and Doubt of our times.
It all started after the first Disney cartoons, the everlasting classics where the Bad was the Bad, the King and the Good and the Brave and the Princess and so on.
It then became obviously a bourgeois manifesto in the years of Cinderella, but a genius would always be able to insert a single,mind-blowing frame, corrupting and awakining our childish minds.

Later on, it was the revolution : Pochaontas (my ideal woman until she sold her soul in the second episod, the second time americans killed pride and soul of Native Americans, on screen worldwide this time)
Mulan (which was actually my first crush) and many others in the last years..

But tonight, they took it. They took the last illusion of an answer and gave a fascinating, morbid and creative reality back.

Tonight, the True Love waking up the Sleeping Beauty after a good-evil-good again fairy queen spell...was a LESBO kiss.
And I love it (partly because of Angelina Jolie I must say)...thank you Disney for being the inspiring and dreamy mirror of our society..