Day 49

And the winner is....

I have always wandered why the most simple -and yet so bright- things in the world 
are not awarded with the right recognition.

Therefore I decided that I will institute my personal Nobel Prize for Daily Miracles.

And this is going to be the soundtrack for my nomination of all those items,
probably a result of centuries of small improvements, that nowadays make my day and are usually 
understimated or taken for granted.

1st.  First of all I would like to formalize my gratitude to..the Toothbrush.

2nd.  Then here is my everyday marvel for...Beds&comforters.

3rd. Whoever invented the Caffettiera deserves paradise.

4th. I understand nothing about technology, but thanks for making it possible
 to listen to Music,
whenever and wherever I want.

5th.   What's better than a Shower at the end of a long day?

6th.  Admit it... Pens are the most handy and amazing objects ever.

7th.  Ok, it might be too girly but.. Mascara ?!

8th. We usually don't consider them (unless you have a hard time finding the right pair in the morning) but..how would life be without  Socks ?

9th.  If you think it doesn't deserve a Nobel, try to open a bottle of wine without a  Corkscrew.

10th.  The last position if for all the objects that I am forgetting because of
their natural presence in our daily life ... Thank you.