Day 17


Although my experience in Egypt is just at the beginning, several things are already
my normality, something I can consider a certainty in the daily life.

One of this few sure things is the sky : no matter how hot the sun is, no matter how many clouds darken the sharp blue or how strong the sand storm is...you know that there is something you cannot expect from the sky and that thing is water.
Not under normal circumstances.

So that today, in Milan, for the first time in my life rain had a surprising effect on me : I felt 
peace, refreshment, serenity.
Usually rain doesn't affect me in a specific way, until now I felt it as a part of my life 
(and living in Milan a pretty predictable one)
but yesterday to see water pouring down, cleaning and refreshing made me realize how
great is the impact it has on the environment
(not only speaking in terms of nature).
And somehow I was marvelled to remember "it happens, it is possible".

The list "why I love travelling" keeps growing..