Day 182

and the stars all seem to weep

Her eyes have been hunting me since I was
8 years old.

It was with her raging and trembling gaze
that I first met the struggle of growing up,
rebelling.
It is in her wild and insolent expression
that I met,
without understanding,
the boldness and selfishness
of an immature love.
And it was later on,
only through years,
that I was finally able to perceive and welcome
her liquid and endless delicacy.

What is funny is that this journey
through a woman
is similar to the one the actress herself underwent,
thanks to another woman,
Michelle Yeoh,
who has been her perfect match eversince
"Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon"
the first movie that made me meet them.

The two are just the perfect cast together,
Ziyi being a blooming flower
and Michelle being the fertile and solidified ground.
Recently I've re-watched
"Memoirs of a Geisha"
and the truth is that I could spend my life
watching their movies.

Ok, some popcorns and ice cream are allowed,
but it could be enough for me...