Day 316


Edgy and compulsive day,
I must declare I am eventually giving myself up -the goal should be to focus on my exams, mh...
Taking the first step into a mental loop resulting in new maps and destinations
Like many other times


Today i went shopping
And here is the result of my consumist raptus
- Venezia, a great b/w photo collection by     
Toni Nicolini
-The Atlas of Remote Islands, a beautiful atlas of small treasures scattered all over the oceans and seas by Judith Schalansky
- Some commercial art manuals, always handy after all
- Corto Maltese, the very first love of my life, a romatic wound still open
- The Unconscious Tourist, by Anne Tyler which is a total stranger to me but the title hooked me from a pile of books
- Pirandello, The way you want me , because a classic is always the right treatment
- Nicaragua h. Zero , a collection of Revolutionary poets fighting Somoza's regime back in the 20s/30s (Cardenal, Castro, Pasos to name but a few)
- The Sailor of Gibraltar, Marguerite Duras
- The History of Colonialism, for one of my last exams, a nice present from Reinhard
- Heart of Darkness, by Joseph Conrad, another love from back in the days

Alright, And I am now thinking of posting a sexy-bikini picture of me, before I am already a creepy nerd in your minds ;)