Day 238


In my time table this should rather be
Day 3hundredsomething

I have always seen this words I write
more like a free journey rather than a daily duty, and I justI let them flow with me.

Nevertheless, the number this post should be gave start to a flux of thoughts I'd like to start 2014 with

Shall commitment and duty be frank and clear, something I do respect and goals that will give me satisfaction

Shall my objectives be less and stronger
and just by being loyal to myself I will pursue them until it's worth

Shall my projects have always the right space in my days, otherwise I will be using my time to complete someone else's 

And eventually, shall I always turn the energy and positivity that I will experience into a push for the others

PS Hope Santa Klaus is reading and will appreciate this ;)