Day 125



I , I pass my time in the sun..come to me, in a summer dress..

Ok, the lady you see here
is one of my favourite discoveries lately..
In her natural surrounding she is a cactus,
quite prickly
and used to very dry and harsh 
environments.

But if you are patient enough to wait for the right moment,
you'll see her flowering
in the most surprising and bright
outburst.

The flower is of an intense red,
nothing that can pass unseen,
especially in the middle of a desert.

But what is captivating is the form :
although this cactus grows thousands miles from the sea,
the flower will reproduce the exact structure of the corals,
as for an intimate desire for water.


The name?
One day I'll find out what is wrong between
me and the names
but meanwhile you can go and ask for it
via Muratori 3 Milano.

Trust me, although this flower knows no equal,
the rest of the shop is nevertheless amazing!

Ps regarding the green "fruit" in the picture

 it should be the biggest flower of all,
with an overwhelming parfume
and seeds within,
but for this one I'll have to wait..